Our experienced personnel have developed the technical know-how to recommend the best materials and product designs based on sound research of current industrial trends and demands.
Our testing capabilities encompass both testing for materials and for the components we produce. We have an in-house rheometer lab to test the flow of the rubber that we mix in-house, as well as a metrology lab for dimension measurement. We also have a static and dynamic testing lab, as well as numerous fully equipped and leading facilities to help us design, simulate and test the products we produce.
With our in-house state-of-the-art technology and facilities, our range of testing capabilities include
- Testing for static and dynamic properties
- Maximum high and low temperature boot environment testing
- Durability or endurance testing
- Corrosion resistance testing
- Ozone testing
- Abrasion testing
- Tension testing
- Load deflection testing
- Vibration testing
- Electric resistivity testing
- Natural frequency testing
- Other types of testing for materials and components